This position will offer the opportunity to provide patient care with an FDA approved breakthrough treatment modality.
We are seeking an individual who will be trained to administer in-office therapeutic treatments under the direction of our treating physician.
This individual’s primary responsibility will be to administer and manage the specific clinical services, handle insurance authorizations and billing, interact regularly with patients and complete additional office administrative tasks as necessary.
- Health Care Clinical Professional
- Two or more years of related experience
- Minimum high school graduate with some college preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with exposure to some data management software experience
- Experience addressing any patient’s medical conditions or symptoms, including basic life support certification
- Experience with operating a medical/mechanical device
- Monitor a patient for medical symptoms
- Strong communication skills
- Explain and administer procedures to patients
- Contribute to a positive work environment
- Act courteously and with tact in dealing with patients, visitors and the public
- Maintain patient confidentiality
- Follow established treatment and office procedures
- Maintain a high degree of accuracy regarding all details
- Manage referral reporting and marketing programs
- Physically able to walk, stand, stoop, and bend
- Visual and auditory dexterity
- Open to traveling to Sherman location twice a week